Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PTU Tut Hope


For this tutorial you will need the following:
Scrap kit: PTU kit Hope, Faith, Believe by PSPGirl HERE
Tube: tube of choice, I am using the beautiful art work of Myka Jelina HERE
You must have a license number to use this tube. (I purchased mine at CILM)
Template: Misunderstood by Me HERE
Font Used: Respective Slanted
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Optional)
Your choice of mask

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
Open template, canvas size 750x750. Resize 600x600 Delete word art, heart skulls and
copyright info.
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 71, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 6 (resize 61%)
Paper 7 (resize 61%)
Paper 8 (resize 61%)
Paper 9 (resize 61%)
Element 4 (resize 35%)
Element 5 (resize 30%)
Element 8 (resize 30%)
Element 14 (resize 50%)
Element 25 (resize 40%)
Element 37 (resize 55%)
Element 39 (resize 55%)
Element 48 (resize 55%)
Element 55 (resize 40%)
Tube (if using the same tube Do Not Resize)
Close up Tube
You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
On the bottom layer of template, select the 3 rectangles on the left, selections, float,
defloat, invert, copy and paste paper 6.  Hit delete, selections, select none and delete
the grey template layer.
Do the same for the long black rectangle with paper 9, the 3 grey squares with paper 7 and
the circle with paper 8. Before you select none on the circle, copy and paste the close up
tube, hit delete.  Selections, select none. Make sure to delete the template layers.
On the white rectangle under the 3 squares, change the color from white to black. 
I added a gradient glow to the 3 rectangles on the left and to the circle with the following
settings:
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 4000, gradient glow
Glow width 3
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Color black, and slide another tab to the middle.
Copy and paste Ele. 37 and using your pick tool, rotate to the left. Place to the top left
under the circle. Duplicate, and rotate as in the sample and place under the long rectangle
to the right. Copy and paste Ele. 14, place above circle layer and move slightly to the right
under the black rectangle.  Change color to white, and duplicate to make brighter.
copy and paste Ele. 55, using the pick tool rotate to the left some, adjust to the top layer
and above the 3 squares.  See sample for placement, duplicate, mirror and place to the low
right of the circle.  Copy and paste Ele. 8. place to the lower left of circle, above ele 55
copy and paste Ele. 5. Duplicate and move to the top of Ele 55 on the left.
Copy and paste Ele. 4, using the pick tool, rotate to the left some, and place above Ele. 55
on the right.  Copy and paste Ele 39, using the Pick tool rotate and drag below Ele 4.
Copy and paste Ele. 48.  place to the right under Ele 4.  Duplicate and mirror.  Using the
Pick tool, rotate to the right and place below Ele. 8. Copy and paste the tube, move below
Ele. 4. Remember to add your dropshadow to everything.  Crop and add a new raster layer, drag
to the bottom layer and flood fill with a color from the kit.  Add your mask to it, and merge
Now resize.  I reszied mine to 500 pixels.  Now add your name.  I added an inner bevel to
the name on these settings:
Width 10
Smoothness 30
Depth 16
Ambience -27
Shininess 46
Angle 135
Intensity 30
Elevation 88
color white.
Now to get the outlining of the name, selections, float, defloat, modify, expand by 2, add a
new raster layer and flood fill with a dark purple from the kit. Drag below the name.
Add your dropshadow. Add your copyrights and license for the tube.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy. 
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial!  If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

1 comments:

pspgirl said...

thanks for using my kit sweetie...just love what you have done with it
hugs lis

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com