Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Friday, August 6, 2010

FTU ~No Scraps Team Edward

For this tutorial you will need the following:

No Scrap kit used for this tutorial
Tube: The Fabulous Art work by Ismael Rac HERE
Do not use with out a license number
Mask: WSL mask# 81 HERE
Plug-ins:
Eye candy 4000: Gradient glow, Glass, Shadowlab
Eye candy 5: Brick wall
Font Used: For the graffiti- Street Soul and Sick Capital Vice
Font used for the Name- Whoa and Sick Capital Vice

♥ Let's Get started! ♥

In Psp Open new layer 700x700 transparent checked.
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 3, Horizontal: 3, Opacity: 70, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
The Edward tube in the background comes with the Team Twilight tube from Ismael Rac
Resize Edward by 68%
Resize Tube by 86%

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
Flood fill with color#470000 (dark brick red)
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 5, brick wall on these settings:
Under basics tab
Brick Height 15.36
Aspect Ratio 2.78
Brick Pattern Running
Brick color Use the same color as used for flood fill
Mortar Thickness2
Mortar Depth 40
MOrtar color Use a dark grey
Flat mortar unchecked
Color Variation 52
Surface Detail 65
Edge Roughness 63
Highlight Brightness 0
seamless tile unchecked
Click ok
click on Layers, Load save mask, load mask from disk, pick your mask and apply. Right click
in layer palatte and merge group.
Copy and paste Edward tube, change blend mode to Luminance (L) and drop opacity to 52%
with the different fonts write Graffiti on the wall. You can use the same as I did...
With White and the sick capital vice font, write I Love Edward. Place up by his head. Effects,
Plugins, Eye candy 4000, shadowlab on these settings:
Direction: 185
Center offset distance 24.85
Overall Opacity 88%
Overall Blur 0.52
Perspective Blur 5.92
Color black
Draw only outside selection checked.
Click ok.
With White and the Street Soul font, type Edward Rocks. Place to the bottom of the Edward
tube. Add the plugin Shadowlab on the same settings as above.
Copy and paste the other tube and adjust to your liking. See sample for placement. Add dropshadow
Now with the font Whoa, type the name you want, effects, eye candy 4000, glass on these settings:
Under settings, pick glass tubing
under basic tab
Bevel Width 170.19
Smoothness 100
Inside Marquee checked
Edge Darkening 25
Gradient shading 0
Refraction 50
Opacity 80
tinting 5
Click ok.
Effects, eye candy 4000, shadowlab on the same settings as above.
Effects, eye candy 4000, gradient glow on these settings:
under the basic tab
Glow width 3.00
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Draw only outside selection checked, under color tab
use black and move a second slider half way down the bar. Click ok
If you want, you can add your name again using the sick capital vice font like in the sample.
I used white with the same gradient glow settings as above. Add dropshadow.
Crop, and resize. I resize mine to 500. Add your copyright info.
Save and you are done! Simple and easy. I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial! If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com