Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Monday, September 26, 2011

PTU Tutorial Emo Angel


For this tutorial you will need the following:
Scrap kit: PTU kit Emo Angel by Digicats (and dogs) HERE
Tube: tube of choice, I am using the beautiful art work of Barbara Jensen HERE
You must have a license number to use this tube.
Template: Emo Angel by Me HERE
Font Used: Angel Tears
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Optional)

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
Open template, canvas size 800x800. Delete word art and copyright info.
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 71, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 6 (resize 60%)
Paper 7 (resize 90%)
Paper 17 (resize 85%)
Paper 19 (resize 75%)
Paper 20 (resize 75%)
Angel Wings (Do Not resize)
butterfly 1 (resize 35%)
Glitter Trail (do not resize)
Mesh (Do Not Resize)
Razor Blade (resize 60%)
Ribbon 4 (resize 68%)
Staples (resize 54%)
Word art angel (Do Not Resize)
Tube (if using the same tube Do Not Resize)
Close up Tube (if using the same tube Do Not Resize)
You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
Copy and paste mesh, drag to bottom layer. Add dropshadow.
Select smaller circle to the bottom.  Selections, float, defloat, invert.
Copy and paste paper 6 Hit delete. selctions, select none. Delete grey circle,
Don't forget to add your dropshadow as you go. Duplicate and position above top smaller
circle to the left, delete grey circle.
Select long horizontal rectangle, just above smaller cirlce layers, selections, select all,
float, defloat, invert. copy and paste paper 17.  Hit delete, selections, select none, and
delete grey rectangle.
Select dark grey square. Follow the above directions and paste paper 20. Continue with the
above directions. select the diagonal rectangle, again following the directions above and
paste paper 7. continue with the same directions.
Select the larger top circle layer.  Once again follow the above directions and paste
paper 19. Hit delete, copy and paste the close up tube, hit delete. Selections, select none
Delete grey circle layer. On the tube, I changed the blend mode to soft light. I added a
gradient glow to the large circle and diagonal rectangle.  Follow the next steps if you want
to add the same gradient glow.
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 4000, gradient glow
Glow width 3
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Color white, and slide another tab to the middle.
Copy and paste staples, add dropshadow, adjust to the top left side, duplicate and move to
lower right side, see sample for placement.  Copy and paste the angel wings, adjust the wings
so they are centered behind the circle. Copy and paste the razor blade, position behind the
wings.  Duplicate and mirror, adjust as in the sample.  Copy and paste ribbon 4, using the
pick tool. rotate to the right so the ribbon is more horizontal. position to the left side,
Duplicate and mirror. Copy and paste the glitter trail. Move to the right side above the
large circle.
Copy and paste the tube. Remember to add dropshadow as you go.
Copy and paste the butterfly 1 using the pick tool, rotate to the left slightly, adjust behind
 the tube a bit, duplicate and mirror, adjust to the top right of circle.
Copy and paste the word art moving above the tube to the bottom!
Crop and resize to your liking, I resized to 500.  Make sure DPI is 72.
Add your name. I added a gradient glow to mine on these settings:
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 4000, gradient glow
Glow width 3
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Color white, and slide another tab to the middle.
Add your dropshadow. Add your copyrights and license for the tube.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy. 
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial!  If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com