Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Sunday, September 18, 2011

PTU Tut Love Me



For this tutorial you will need the following:
Scrap kit: PTU kit Love Hurts by Shellez Creations HERE
Tube: tube of choice, I am using the gorgeous art work of Jessica Dougherty HERE
You must have a license to use her work
Font Used: Shadows into light
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Optional)
Mask of choice

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
Open new image, 700x700
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 71, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 2 (resize 75%)
Paper 6 (resize 65%)
Element 1 (resize 14%) flower petal
Element 3 (resize 46%) bow
Element 24 (resize 75%) sparkles
Element 25 (resize 68%) moon
Element 26 (Do Not Resize) vine
Element 29 (resize 30%) red flower
Element 30 (resize 30%) black flower
Element 34 (resize 50%) Frame
Tube (if using the same tube resize 88%)
You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
Copy and paste paper 2, Apply your mask.
copy and paste element 34, with magic wand, click inside both frame openings, selections, invert
copy and paste paper 6 hit delete.  copy and paste element 25, adjust to above the mask
layer and to the upper right corner of the frame.
copy and paste element 26.  See sample for placement, duplicate and mirror.  Don't forget to
add your dropshadow as you go.
Copy and paste the tube, mirror and drag below the frame.  Duplicate and drag above the frame.
Erase part of the legs on top tube layer to make her appear below the frame at the bottom.
Add your dropshadow to the bottom tube layer. copy and paste element 29. Adjust to lower
left corner of the frame. Duplicate and move to the right side.  copy and paste element 30.
adjust above red flower on the left. Duplicate and move to the right above the red flower.
Copy and paste element 24. Using the pick tool, rotate some to the right. Copy and paste
element 3.  Move to lower right corner of frame above the flowers.
Back on the sparkles layer, erase the bottom part showing under the bow.  Duplicate 2 times.
on the bottom layer, add the dropshadow.  Copy and paste element 1.  Duplicate and arrange,
see sample for placement.
Crop and resize to your liking, I resized to 500.  Make sure DPI is 72.
Add your name. I added a gradient glow to mine on these settings:
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 4000, gradient glow
Glow width 3
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Color black, and slide another tab to the middle.
Add your dropshadow. Add your copyrights for the tube.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy. 
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial!  If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com