Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New PTU Tut Be Creative


Just right click and save the word art to your computer, it's saved in PNG format.



For this tutorial you will need the following:
Scrap kit: PTU kit Sew Creative by Creative Scraps by Crys HERE
Tube: tube of choice, I am using the Adorable art work of PinUp Toons HERE
You must have a license number to use this tube.
Font Used: For the initial: LD Stitched and for the name: Some Weatz slanted
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Optional)

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
Open new raster layer at 700x700
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 50, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 1 (resize 75%)
Paper 3 (resize 75%)
Paper 6 (resize 75%)
Element 1 (resize 68%)
Element 3 (resize 18%)
Element 4 (resize 18%)
Element 6 (resize 18%)
Element 13 (resize 62%)
Element 15 (resize 46%)
Element 23 (resize 18%)
Element 29 (resize 74%)
Element 40 (resize 75%)
Element 41 (resize 48%)
Element 47 (resize 62%)
Frame 1 (resize 80%)
Frame 4 (resize 80%)
Tube (if using the same tube Do Not Resize)

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
Copy and paste paper 6 and apply your mask of choice. Merge Group
copy and paste frame 4. With the magic wand, click inside the frame, selections, modify,
expand by 6, invert. Copy and paste paper 1, hit delete, and drag behind the frame layer. Add
your dropshadow.
Copy and paste Element 1 adjust to bottom of the frame, add dropshadow, copy and paste your
tube, adjust to sitting on the pincusion as in sample. (remember to add dropshadow as you go)
Copy and paste Ele 15, using the pick tool, rotate to the right.  Drag behind the frame and paper
layers to the upper left hand side. Copy and paste Ele 47, position to the left side under
frame and paper layer, above quilt. Copy and paste Ele 40, using the pick tool rotate to
the right, move to the bottom right under the frame and paper layer. Duplicate, mirror and
rotate to the left a bit, position to the left side, see sample for placement. Copy and
paste Ele 29. Using the pick tool, rotate to the right just a bit, drag to just under ele 40 on
the right.
copy and paste Frame 1, with the magic wand click in each of the three frames, selections,
modify, expand by 6, invert copy and paste paper 3. Hit delete and drag below the frame.
Duplicate your tube, resize to make her face fit in the frame. hit delete. Selections select
none. Erase any part of her that is in the other 2 frames (keeping her face in the top frame)
Duplicate her face and mirror. Drag to the bottom frame, as in the sample. Add your dropshadow
to the frame. copy and paste Ele 18 and drag to the top chain of frame 1.  Now its just copy
and pasting the rest of the elements and placing them where you like, you can use the sample
for placement. copy and paste the provided word art, or create your own.
crop and resize.  I resized mine to 500 Width.
Now add your name.  I used a green from the kit and then added a gradient glow.  If you want
to add the same follow the steps below.
settings:
Effects, plugins, Eye candy 4000, gradient glow
Glow width 3
Soft corners 25
overall opacity 100
Color black, and slide another tab to the middle.
Add your dropshadow. I also added an initial in the empty center frame.
Add your copyrights and license for the tube.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy. 
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial!  If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com