Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time and Space PTU Tutorial



If you want to use the same Word art as I am, please right click and save the word art below...


For this tutorial you will need the following:

Scrap kit: PTU kit From the Earth to the Moon by Digicats (and Dogs) HERE

Tube: I am using the awesome art work of Elias Chatzoudis HERE
(Must have a license number to use his art!)

Mask of choice

Font Used: Wasser

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
Open New raster 700x700 at 72 DPI
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 70, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 13 (resize 72%)
Paper 4 (resize 88%)
Captains Wheel (do Not resize)
Chicken Wire (resize 74% mirror, and flip)
Clock (resize 70%)
Divider (resize 72%)
Gears2 (resize 48%)
Luggage (resize 48%)
Planet 1&2 (resize 36%)
Porthole (resize 78%)
Rocket 1 (resize 36%)
Shooting star (Do Not resize)
Sparkles (do Not resize)
Sparkling stars (reszie 51%)
Tube (if using the same resize 70%)
Tube close up (same as above tube)

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
copy and paste paper 4, add your mask, copy and paste sparkles, copy and paste porthole.
Copy and paste the chicken wire, adjusting to the left top side as in sample.
copy and paste paper 13 drag below the porthole and erase everything on the outside edge.
your paper should only be seen from the center of the Porthole. Copy and paste close up
tube, erasing everything on the outside of the porthole. I chaged the blend mode to
Luminance (Legacy) and dropped opacity to 59.  Copy and paste sparkling stars and adjust to
the top of the porthole just above the close up tube layer. Erase anything that hangs out of
the porthole. Duplicate, image, flip, and drag to bottom like in the sample.  Copy and paste
the rocket, using your pick tool, rotate to the left, don't forget to add your dropshadow as
you go. copy and paste planet 1 and 2 adjusting inside the porthole. copy and paste shooting
star, erase anything sticking out of the porthole.
Copy and paste the clock, using the pick tool, rotate to the right slightly. Move to the
right side under paper 13 layer.  copy and paste the luggage, place above the clock, using
the eraser tool, erase any of the clock that sticks out the bottom of the luggage.
copy and paste the divider moving to the bottom of the luggage layer. Still adding the
dropshadow as you go. Add your tube and add dropshadow. Position to lower left side.
copy and paste the captains wheel, adjusting to the lower left side, under the paper 13
layer.  copy and paste the gears 2 above the wheel and adjust to lower bottom left corner.
Crop and resize.  I resized mine to 500 pixels.  Make sure the DPI
is at 72. If you choose, you can add the word art as seen in the sample, or make your own.
You do not have to add the word art if you do not choose to.
Add your name. I used inner bevel to give the name a cool effect on these settings:
Bevel 2 (semi circle), width 31 smoothness 35, depth 16, ambience -27, shininess 46
Angle 135, intensity 30, elevation 88.light color white.
I added a gradient glow to the name on the following settings:
Basic Tab: Glow width 3, Soft corners 25%, Overall opacity 100%
color Tab: using white, drag a second tab to 1/2 accross so there are 2 black tabs.
Add your copyrights for the tube.  Don't forget to add your license number
if using a PTU tube.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy. 
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial!  If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com