Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Monday, June 13, 2011

PTU tut Watermelon Fantasy


For this tutorial you will need the following:


Scrap kit: PTU kit Watermelon Fantasy by Creative Scraps by Crys HERE
Tube: The Fabulous Art work by Caron Vinson
Mine was purchased at CILM but you can now find her at CDO HERE
Mask: Mask of Choice
Font Used: Love

♥ Let's Get started! ♥
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 70, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 5 (resize 78%)
Paper 10 (resize 78%)
Frame5 (resize 80%)
Butterfly scatter (resize 72%)
Flower4 (resize 28%)
Flowers2 (resize 64%)
Flowers4 (resize 32%)
Leaves (resize 52%)
Leaves2 (resize 46%)
Ribbon3 (resize 28% rotate 90% right)
Ribbon5 (resize 28% rotate 90% right & flip)
Scatter (resize 78% rotate 90%)
Snail (resize 20%)
Watermelon2 (resize 26%)
Watermelon piece (resize 12%)

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
open new raster layer 650x650
copy and paste paper10 add your mask to it. copy and paste frame5, add drop shadow. copy
and paste paper5. Drag below frame layer with your selection tool, make a rectangle around
the white part of the frame. Selections, invert, and hit delete on your keyboard. Your
paper should only be visible on the inside of the frame. Add dropshadow to the frame. copy
and paste butterfly scatter add dropshadow, copy and paste tube, duplicate it, on the bottom
tube add dropshadow and drag below the frame, erase anything hanging over the frame, on the
top tube layer, erase any parts sticking out on top of the frame.
Now just copy and paste the other elements and place them where you want, see sample for placements
Crop and resize to your liking, I resized to 500. Make sure DPI is 72.
Add your name. I did add a gradient glow to mine but if you do not have Eyecandy 4000, just
selections, float, defloat, modify by 2, add new raster layer and flood fill with black.
Drag below the name and add dropshadow.
Merge visible and save! you're done! Simple and easy.
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial! If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com