Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Sunday, May 22, 2011

PTU TUT Shot Through the Heart

For this tutorial you will need the following:


Scrap kit: PTU kit Shot through the Heart by Sleek-N-Sassy Designz HERE

Word Art HERE

Tube: The Fabulous Art work by Cris Ortega

Mask: WSL Mask 340 HERE

Font Used: VTKS Beautiful Dreams

♥ Let's Get started! ♥

Open new 600x600
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 70, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)

Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 1 (resize 54%)
Paper 2 (resize 74%)
Steampunk2 (resize 54%)
window (resize 74%)
Time (resize 54%)
Winged Hearts (resize 54%)
Word Art (resize 26%)

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
copy and paste paper 2 and drag to bottom layer and add your mask, merge group.
copy and paste paper 1, copy and paste window, arrange paper were the moon is in upper right
side. Erase any paper out side of the window.
Copy and paste time, drab below the frame and paper, add your dropshadow to everything.
copy and paste steampunk2 duplicate, mirror and adjust using the sample as a guide.
copy and paste winged heart and place at the bottom above the window.
Copy and paste the Word Art Betrayed, using your pick tool, rotate to the right.
Don't forget to add your dropshadows.
copy and paste the tube, resize 82. Drag below the winged hearts. If you would like it to
look like the sample then duplicate and drag copy above the winged hearts and just eraase the
parts of the tube you don't want to show.
You are almost done, now you need to Crop and check DPI is at 72.
add the copyright Add your name, to get the white border around the name as in the sample,
selections, select all, float, defloat, modify, expand by 2. add a new raster layer flood
fill with white. Selections, select none, add dropshadow and drag below the name.
Merge visible and save! you are done! Simple and easy.
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial! If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com