Welcome

My tutorials are all copyright compliant and created for those with a working knowledge of PSP. All tutorials are of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidence. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant, so if you see something of yours on my blog that I haven't given credit for, please notify me immediately so I can give credit or take it down. Do not take my tutorials and claim them as your own or place them on another site. Direct people to my blog instead. I hope you enjoy my tutorials!
Powered by Blogger.

My Visitors

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another tut with the Awesome PTU kit Shake your Shamrocks

For this tutorial you will need the following:


Scrap kit: PTU kit Shake your Shamrocks by Sleek-N-Sassy Designz HERE
Tube: The Fabulous Art work by Elias Chatzoudis HERE
(You must have a license to use his work)
Mask: Vix mask 355 HERE
Plug-ins:
Eye candy 4000 (optional) : Gradient glow
Font Used: Escher Hand and Roelandt BT

♥ Let's Get started! ♥

Open new image canvas size 600x600 DPI 72
For the drop shadow on evertying I am using the following settings:
Verticle: 2, Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 70, Blur: 6, color black. (you use what ever you want)
Remember to save as you go.
(*Resize everything before you start copy and pasting)
Paper 5 (resize 75%)
Paper 6 (resize 75%)
Butterfly (resize 26%)
Clovers 3
Double circle Gold Frame (resize 84%)
Flower 2 (resize 54%)
Medi Paddygold 4 (resize 75%)

You can always refer to the sample for placement of anything!
copy and paste paper 6, layers, Load/save mask, load mask from disc choose the mask, merge group. Adjust, add noise with
these settings:
Uniform
Monochrome
94%
Copy and paste the frame. With the magic wand, click inside the frame, selections, modify by 3, invert, copy and paste
paper 5 hit delete on the keyboard. Selection, select none, move below the frame. Now then copy and
paste tube. Adjust placement and duplicate, drag below frame, and erase anything outside the frame, add dropshadow, Now on the
top layer erase part of the tube where it covers the frame and the clovers on the frame. Now it should look like
the tube is below the frame except the hand with the beer.
copy and paste the clovers and drag under the frame and paper layers. See example for placement. Add dropshadow.
copy and paste gold coins, drag down below the bottom tube layer.
copy and paste flower 2, add dropshadow drag below the frame and adjust to the bottom left side
duplicate, and adjust to the side. copy and paste butterfly and place it on the shamrock
I added word art, You can either do the same or leave it and finish it up. If you add the word art
then here is the settings for the gradient glow I used around the text.
gradient glow with these setting:
Glow Width: 3
Soft Corners: 25
Opacity: 100
Adjust the sliders on the bar to your liking, and use what color you choose.
You are almost done, now you need to Crop and check DPI is at 72. Resize to what you want, I resized to 500 pixels.
add the copyright and any license numbers if need be. Add your name, I used the same settings as above for the
gradient glow (which is optional) Merge visible and save! you are done! Simple and easy.
I would love to see what you made!
Thank you for following my tutorial! If you have any questions please email me at
kissnjoe@yahoo.com!

0 comments:

.

About Me

My Photo
Crys
I am a SAHM of 2 very active kids and a Wife to a wonderful man. I also take care of my grandma who lives with us...so yep I am a busy girl...lol, I started out as a tagger almost 4 yrs ago and then I started making templates and writing tutorials, one day I decided I wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits...and almost 2 years later, I am still making them. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way that have helped and given me support through-out all of this. Big hugs and thanks! Well that is about it, if you want to know more...just shoot me an email!
View my complete profile

My Friends

My Scrap Blog

Photobucket

Snag My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Email Me

Send your results from my tutorials and I'll post them on my blog. I'd love to see what you make! Just send them to me at the link below and I'll get them posted. creativescrapsbycrys@yahoo.com